Monday, December 29, 2008

New Recipe---Glutton free


I made this just tonight. It's meatballs with tomato sauce on spaghetti squash!! It was soooo lovely to me ( although my husband didn't like it as much.......I surely don't know why? I guess we just have different tastes).
Here's the link:
Thanks Bob Blumer!!!! He's awesome! Soooo imaginative, amazing chef!
( I'm such a nerd, though, I forgot to pull out beef for meatballs so we did the marinara sauce with some with chicken broth over the delicious spaghetti squash!! It holds up to the sauce very well. It didn't get mushy at all!:D ).
Try any sauce over a harder veggie instead of glutton-filled products.
Hope this triggers new recipes for ya ( Jen, Mom, Ann, Nate, and others with limited diets).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Which part is gluten free...the squash instead of pasta or the meatballs?

Have you tried Tinkyada pasta? It's from Canada. They make a BUNCH of different flavors that are all GF and cook like the wheat stuff.