Monday, December 29, 2008

Food for Thought

So I saw something in the Martha "Food" magazine as I was flipping the pages......and I saw sauteed shredded brussel sprouts. So I sauteed them with onion, garlic, and celery (and added chicken and perhaps a sauce to make it the main). I read another blog saying if towards the end, you drop some butter on top they go crispy, veddy nice!!! Or add bacon or bacon grease.......yummy.....


I also did a little trail-mix goodness........I'm so into pecans......so I bought some, mixed it with white chocolate chunks, and dried cranberries! Sooo tasty!! ( and Jen, white chocolate has absolutely no caffeine!!!:D ).


I also saw a tart at Superstore that President's Choice made. It was called a Date, Apricot, Pecan tart!!! Soo nice. I'll have to figure something glutton-free with those ingredients.

No comments: