Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mugs.........can you have enough????



I LOVE mugs!!!! There's just something about them!!! I guess they're cozy.........and I LOVE the colors and designs. I LOVE to serve soup or whatever I can in a mug. tehehehehe Call me crazy......:P
So I just got the brown striped ones from Bowring today.........While Fran so graciously watched the kiddies for mia (Thanks Fran!!!!) and this other one I got at Carlton Cards......One for me and one for Ann....for her YES ( crying........waaaahaaaaa) her 18th Birthday!!!!!!! So cheers everyone!!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

So cute!! I love the Love one especially. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you weren't here, darlin'. :( We all missed you (and do miss you)! We are looking forward to seeing you and your babes, though. Mugs are a wonderful thing. I love them, too. And, I agree, the love mug is especially love-ly. Bad joke...I know. :| It is that time of year, though. All the Valentine's decorations are out and it is so much fun. Good thing I can't get out much. :D I love you!

Anonymous said...

I looooove my mug! It's soooo preeetty! :D:D Haven't used it yet... I'm kinda nervous, it might get broken. ;)
LOVE YOU!

Manda said...

Yes, you can have enough! I took a concensus and it is confirmed. We are sick of these mugs!! haha :P How about some new photos of the adorable nephew?