Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not the post I intended............

Hello sisters gathered around the computer(and fam.),
This post was to be a post with pictures of my new little girlie...........
Claire Monet (aka: Piggly-Wiggly) but..................(shoot me now) I can't find the camera cord that allows a responsible mommy to upload her precious pictures onto her finally home computer ( urrrrrrrr, urrrrrrrr, ugggggggghhhhh, waaaaaaaaa-haaaaa).
So...............I'm sorry for the disappointment.........
Hopefully I'll find it in a little bit or even a little later and get some up tonight anyways.........????????

Love you ALL!!!!!!
frustratedly yours,
Kris

7 comments:

Manda said...

Nooooooooo!! I've been refreshing your blog every hour for two. whole. days. I hope it shows up soon

Meanwhile, we're praying for you. Hope you're well and that the kids get over their colds right quick for all of your sakes!

xxoo

Unknown said...

Does you computer have a slot where you can insert the card?

Then you don't need the cord!

Unknown said...

BTW, love the title of your blog. We saw the Hallmark movie of the same name last month.

It's a great idea.

Hannah said...

We're looking forward to the pictures! What a great birth story, good job Mama! Praise the Lord that the VBAC and your home birth went so well :)

worstedoptimist said...

Kristen! This is simply unexceptable! ;) But really....... we DOOO need to see the beebee. =D =D
LOVE YOU!! XOXO

Kristie said...

I know, I was seriously holding back tears......trying not to get angry.......... OF ALL TIMES!!!!Sheesh!!!!!
No, my computer doesn't have a memory card slot, BUT........Murray has HIS camera....hahahahah duh. So, we should be able to get some up tomorrow.
LOL, I know Manders, hahah, Jen told me you were very anxious to see pics, as I have been with your kiddes. The only difference is, you put them up way faster....
But the kids have been pretty sick....and that has been a real struggle for me/us.

Pics soon, though.:D

Anonymous said...

kristen elizabeth dubitz you crazy chica. pitures. as in now. i mean as in yesterday. i mean as in !!! i love you to pieces and am glad to hear the birthing unit is still in one piece. xoxoxo