Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Joy of the Lord is my strength



Proverbs 15:15b
....but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.



Psalm 5:11
But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee.




Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.





Proverbs 17:22a
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...


4 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Jen said...

Hey darlin',
Love the photos. I can't believe how big the girls have grown in the last couple of years. I guess I expect it of the boys since I have boys. I'm not sure why that works, but it does. ;) Thanks for posting...my love to you all! xoxoxo

Manda said...

Did Ju get a haircut?! Love all of these. Such happy faces! I just wanna squish Mitchum. Squiiish!

Kristie said...

Thanks all!!!
Yes, the girls are certainly growing. Usually I don't notice it b/c they are around us all the time. But then.......once in a while.....when I'm not so busy I'll just look around me and at the kids and realize change and growth (in many different areas).
Yes, we cut Julia's hair a while ago after watching the movie "Ballet Shoes". This red-head had cute short ringlet hair. It looks even shorter b/c I curled it with hot rollers. :D

love and miss you all!!!!