Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bible Memory


Although my children are learning the Westminster Shorter Chatechism Questions with the Scripture proofs I so long for them to memorize other verses as well. Verses that they may specifically need for their certain weaknesses to help encourage them and help them in the midst of temptation, ect.
I just found this site today and had to post the link. Now I know one can certainly memorize scripture without it, but as I have limited time and I have a whole host of things I want my children to learn and do I thought this would be a time-saver for me. (We do memorize the Catechism and Scriputre proofs together so that's why I would opt for something like this).



http://www.doorposts.com/details.aspx?id=104

It is fairly inexpensive and on sale!!!

PLEASE scroll down and check out the demo!!! It is sooooo cool!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

great resource Kris! thanks mucho quatorse. :P

Kristie said...

Hey-Hey......no problem-o
:D:D:D:D