Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Fling





(Canadian Goose in case you weren't sure. That's a big deal! Oh to hear the honks of geese in March!!!)




Yes, spring is here, even though where we live it's not very pronounced yet, but still with as much daylight as we're getting........that alone makes me imagine blooming flowers. So our spring fun started with art class. Even better, edible art!!! Even better than that, Chocolate edible art!!! The kids made things that reminded them of spring-time.

Son 2:11 For,lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
Son 2:12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
Son 2:13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! Where the heck do you find the time??? You are the coolest. :D Thanks for all the pics of the kids. They are getting so huge :(...I mean :). That's good they are growing. I'm just missing so much. I know you feel the same. I was having a moment. Excuse me. ;) I love you and all those kiddos!!!! xoxoxo

Kristie said...

Daaaang, I have TONS of moments. WAAAHAAAA!!!!!
Listening to the way Jackson was so nice and kind to Warren on the phone the other night. TOO sweet!!
Especially since Warren can still be hard to understand......and more so on the phone. Jack new just what to do......"Oh ya?" "cool" "really" hehehe Just talking on the phone makes Warren feel big. Thanks Jack!!!!!:X:X:X:X:X

Unknown said...

Edible art? What did you make it out of? Great idea!

Boo hoo...Warren's ultra blond is getting dark...will Kennedy too?