Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bloomers for baby





I haven't sewn anything for ages..........since before I was married........except for cutains but that doesn't count. So I tried these............They're cool for cowgirls ( b/c the center seam is very far apart????hmmmm) and then if you like low-riders......hahah oh well........I'll see the second time I make them. I want to make them out of eyelet and eyelet lace. But such as they are......they are. And she is always ready to test for agility.

4 comments:

amy said...

Well I LOVE them, and I think they're pretty impressive for a first sewing project in so long! I forgot to ask, did you use any sort of pattern?

Manda said...

Those are stinkin' cute! She should fit them on her next birthday! ;) haha

Kristie said...

ya, she is rather tiny;) And yes indeed I had a pattern......since I don't know much about sewing and patterns and all.;)

Anonymous said...

Those are too adorable :D